This board is deal for developing Embedded applications involving Low and High speed Wireless Communication (RF/Zigbee / Bluetooth ), Real Time Data Monitoring and Control, Interactive Control Panels etc. The UART boot loader eliminates need of an additional programmer and allows you to program using serial port. This board can be interfaced with many peripherals like GSM,RFID,DTMF etc.
- Microcontroller: LPC2148 with 512K on chip memory
- Crystal for LPC2148: 12Mhz
- Crystal for RTC: 32.768KHz
- 6 – 10pin Berg headers for external interfacing(GPIOs)
- No separate programmer required (Program with Flash Magic using on-chip boot loader)
- No Separate power adapter required (USB port as power source)
- 20pin(2X10) FRC JTAG connector for Programming and debugging
- 16 Pin Berg Header for LCD Interfacing
- Two RS-232 Interfaces (UART0 and UART1)
- Real-Time Clock with Battery Holder
- 1 Analog Potentiometer connected to ADC
- 4 USER Switches
- 8 USER LEDs
- Reset and Boot loader Switches
- On Board Buzzer Interface
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S Microcontroller .
- 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 512 kB of on-chip flash memory.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software.
- Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip Real Monitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM.
- Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each)
- PWM unit (six outputs)
- Watchdog Timer.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I²C-bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 us.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal from 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- Single power supply chip with POR and BOD circuit
- CPU operating voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V +- 10 pct) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.